We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
- Experience with Ruby frameworks, along with other common libraries.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby/JS and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Sass/Less
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(Git)
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Redis, Webpacker, Babel, etc
- Familiarity with continuous integration
What we Offer:
- Paid Leaves
- Remote Friendly
- Fuel Allowance