Based on our experience & understanding of the field of design and the needs of freelance designers, here are some tools that may be helpful for this role:
- A reliable and user-friendly design software, such as Adobe Creative Cloud or Figma, for creating and editing visual designs.
- A project management and collaboration platform, such as Asana or Trello, for organizing and tracking tasks and deadlines, and for working with clients and team members.
- A time tracking and invoicing tool, such as Toggl or Freshbooks, for accurately tracking the time spent on projects and generating invoices for clients.
- A portfolio website builder, such as Squarespace or Behance, for showcasing and promoting your work to potential clients.
- A cloud-based storage and backup solution, such as Dropbox or Google Drive, for securely storing and sharing files and assets with clients and team members.
These are just a few examples of tools that may be useful for freelance designers. Ultimately, the best daily tools will depend on the individual needs and preferences of the designer, as well as the specific requirements of their projects and clients.