Rails 7.0.4 is a patch release that contains a number of bug fixes and improvements. Some of the notable changes in Rails 7.0.4 include:
- Fixing a bug in the Rails test runner that caused tests to be run in the wrong order
- Improving the performance of the ActiveRecord::Relation#exists? method
- Adding support for the :bigint type in the schema.rb file
- Adding the ActionDispatch::Request#local_ip method to retrieve the local IP address of a request
- Adding support for :if_exists and :if_not_exists options when creating or dropping indexes in migrations
For a complete list of changes, you can refer to the Rails 7.0.4 release notes.